We are currently putting together the ELO event programme for 2018 and hope to have it finalised before December.
Please contact us if you are interested in Planning or Organising (or generally helping) with any of the following …
- SoSOL – Level C – this will be on a Sunday in February or March – we have earmarked Binning Wood with its new improved map from the Scottish Relays in May 2017
- Local events – Level D – these are held in our regular slot of the last Saturday in each month (excepting May and July and whichever month sees our SoSOL – Feb or March). Available areas include Berwick Law / Barns Ness / Butterdean / John Muir CP & Hedderwick near Dunbar / Levenhall Links CP / Lochend Woods, Dunbar / Pressmennan Woods / Saltoun Wood / Seafield, Dunbar / Vogrie / Yellowcraig.
- SprintELOpes – Level D – urban events on summer evenings in April / May / June. Previously used areas include Musselburgh from Lewisvale park / North Berwick from Lodge grounds / Dunbar north from Winterfield / Haddington from Neilson park / Tranent from Polson park. Other areas may become available.
It’s better if planners can choose where and when to plan (rather be allocated to a random event) so please do come forward with your preferences.
- ESOA AGM – 12th October 2017
- Yellowcraig – Saturday 28th October