There was an excellent turnout for the second of our events in the summer Wednesday evening series. Producing the results has been difficult with many of runners doing two courses. If there are any mistakes in the results email eastlothiano at gmail.com and we will correct them.
In the results, a “w” means that you went to the wrong control which is easily done when they are close together. You need to read your map carefully and check the number on the control is what you are looking for. A “m” means that you didn’t go to a control, or possibly went to it out of order, or, rarely, that you didn’t wait until there was a beep and flash of red.
We hope that the adults enjoyed the new urban map. It is a work in progress – come back next year for more.
The event was brought to you by Pete (mostly), Tim, Sheila, Robin, Trina and Ian. Thanks. RS
- Registration from 18:00 to 19:00
- Starts from 18:30 to 19:30
- White (1.1km) and Yellow (1.3km) courses within the Lodge Grounds – mini kites with SI timing
- Urban Sprint for adults (approx 4.5km with a 3km option) outside the park – tube controls with SI for Start / Finish only
- 50p for juniors
- £2 for adults (or pay for all four ELO events for £5)
- Parking – Lodge Grounds off East Road – no charges after 18:00
- Postcode – EH39 4HN
- Grid Ref – NT 555 853
Our next event in this series will be in two weeks (Wed 8th June) at Haddington based at Neilson Park. There are other Wednesday evening events in the Edinburgh area throughout the summer months – please see the websites of the other clubs for more details Interlopers, ESOC and Roxburgh Reivers).