Here are the ***Results*** of ELO’s evening event based at Polson Park in Tranent (within the park for juniors – urban style for seniors) during the evening of 27/04/16.
- Registration from 18:00 to 19:00
- Starts from 18:30 to 19:30
- White (1km) and Yellow (1.3km) courses within Polson Park
- Urban Sprint for adults (approx 5km with a 3km option) outside the park – tube controls
- 50p for juniors
- £2 for adults (or pay for all four ELO events for £5)
- Parking – Coal Neuk off Edinburgh Road opposite The Brig Inn
Many thanks to all who turned out on a chilly evening. Robin Strain planned challenging urban courses for the adults. The White and Yellow courses within the park were enjoyed by a good mix of experienced juniors and novice orienteers.
Our next event in this series is in four weeks’ time at North Berwick but there are other Wednesday evening events in the Edinburgh area before then – please see the websites of the other clubs for more details Interlopers, ESOC and Roxburgh Reivers).
Unfortunately our evening was marred by the theft of a control – we retrieved the kite but its red SI box is still missing. Please let us know if you have any information about where that box disappeared to.