SprintELOpe evening event …
We have added RouteGadget for the Urban Long (only) Sheila is keen to know what route choices you made.
- Registration from 18:00 to 19:00
- Starts from 18:30 to 19:30
- White and Yellow courses within the Park – mini kites with SI timing
- Urban Sprint for adults outside the park – tube controls with SI for Start / Finish only
- 50p for juniors
- £2 for adults
- Postcode – EH21 7AR
- Grid Ref – NT 348 717
- Course lengths:-White – Very easy – 1.0kmYellow – Easy – 1.7kmUrban Sprint – 4.5km with a shorter option at 3.4km
Because the Urban Sprint involves road crossings, under 16s can only tackle this course if accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
Assembly will be at the main gate at the west end of the park. Parking should be available at the nearby Sports Centre across A6124 Newbigging Road.
This is our final event in the summer SprintELOpe series. There are other Wednesday evening events in the Edinburgh area – please see the websites of the other clubs for more details Interlopers, ESOC and Roxburgh Reivers).