SprintELOpe evening event …
- Registration from 18:00 to 19:00
- Starts from 18:30 to 19:30
- White (1.0km) and Yellow (1.9km) courses within the Park and playing fields – mini kites with SI timing
- Urban Sprint for adults (approx 4.2km with a 3.2km shorter option) outside the park – tube controls with SI for Start / Finish only
- 50p for juniors
- £2 for adults
- Parking – Mill Wynd
- Postcode – EH41 4DB
- Grid Ref – NT 513 734
Urban Sprint course has been set by Robin Strain. It visits the old town centre and areas of newer housing with some open running in between. The map should be considered as a work-in-progress. It is generally very accurate but trees are not marked where they do not affect runnability. Some gates are locked at 19:00 – these are treated as uncrossable whether you reach them before 19:00 or not!
Because the Urban Sprint involves road crossings, under 16s can only tackle this course if accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
Our final event in the summer SprintELOpe series will be in two weeks (Wed 22nd June) at Musselburgh based at Lewisvale Park. There are other Wednesday evening events in the Edinburgh area – please see the websites of the other clubs for more details Interlopers, ESOC and Roxburgh Reivers).
- Scottish Championships 2016
- Musselburgh, Lewisvale Park
Wednesday 22nd June